itsmeagain250itsmeagain250

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

American Pokemon American Pokemon

I'm not gonna lie, this hurt me right in the feel bads... But I laughed... So job accomplished?
Needless to say, the animation and overall look is great, like everything else you've made.
Congratulations on making me laugh out loud and become chronically depressed at the same time. Keep up the great work.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

A not so ... comment.

In my opinion the funniest part of the flash is the way he says "beacuase". I guess it's just because (<------the correct way to spell because) it reminds me of Timon and Pumba. (I don't know why).

Trying to Make Music Trying to Make Music

The Piano

Did anyone else notice his piano's black keys were upside-down.

Pahgawk responds:

Heh heh... oops?

Handheld Video Game Handheld Video Game

I tried to work through the nearly two second lag, but I cannot possibly waste anymore of my time on this. I hate to call it poorly made because the lag is the only problem I have with the game. Alas the lag completely deletes any good things that could be right with this game. I cannot say whether or not the controls work well, the game is too difficult/easy, the ending is good because I can't see any part due to the lag. Lag lag lag, because I hadn't mentioned it enough. Sorry, I know you put a ton of time into making this, but you can redeem it with a bit more time to fix the obvious problem.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Lol

This game awesome i have finished the game twice.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Medasls?

Y didnt u give medals in the game?
It would be even more awesome if it had medals